Sylvia

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wheelset woes..

Still no wheels yet. My shop guy says the hubs haven't come in yet. Which is unfortunate as apparently hubs are important in building wheels. So the Ibis sits unfinished, unridden.
On the bright side, this is an opportunity to get some good training in and spend some quality time with Jenna. I'm pretty sure that once the Ibis is operational, I might be on hiatus from singlespeeding.......
So this will give me the opportunity to set a benchmark for devils backbone with the new Garmin Edge 205... if I can't kick my own ass on the Ibis vs. Jenna.. then maybe my money wasn't very well spent. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I got about halfway through this before I realized Jenna was your bike!

BTW, I'm thread-jacking here to let you know I have some semi-useful info about your Duomatic hub, but can't find an email address on your site.

I've left a a comment on my ancient Sachs Torpedo Duomatic post.